Electric scooters have taken off much faster in the EU than in many other areas of the world, and for good reason. The EU has a firm and large commitment to alternative energy.
**Note – Only available in the EU**
wifty Scooters have come out with a great option for personal commuting in the EU and the Zero-e is one of their best electric scooters.
- Lightweight: 12.4kg (27.3lbs)
- Max Load: 150kg (330lbs)
- Max Rider Height: 6’2″ (188cm), riser bars available for 6’5” (195cm)
- Hub Motor: 250W brushless, quiet with excellent freewheel
- Battery: 36V Lithium-ion Oregon
- Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
- Brakes: Front and Rear Tektro V-brakes
- Wheels: Double wall 16″ (305mm) polished rims
- Tyres: High-pressure Kenda KWest tyres, street tread with reflective strip
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Grips: Duracork with clamp
I love the handlebar-mounted “bag” that stores the battery on this scooter. This makes it easy to disconnect and take inside to charge. You won’t have to bring the entire scooter inside (course, you want to make sure the actual scooter is safe!) which can be difficult if you don’t live on the ground floor.
Did I mention the handlebar bag is also waterproof?
What if you wanted to get a second battery? The first battery can go roughly about 10 miles with one full charge. If you have to utilize your scooter for more distance than this in a day, you can carry a second battery and replace the first when you need to.
The Swifty ZERO-e Electric Scooter is a stylish EU electric scooter that is a great fit for anyone wanting reliable personal transportation. The fact that it’s so pretty is just a bonus.